About Me

Alabama, United States
Originally this blog was just a journal of my year studying abroad in England, but now its just my life. I can't seem to sit still so most of it is travel related, but who knows where it will go from here. Don't be fooled by the name. I LOVE to travel, I'm just not always merry.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Our Final Days

Well our final day in Madrid finally came. We ended up hanging out with 2 of Ally's friends that she met while studying in Italy. We walked to this gorgeous park and they even treated us to dinner 'cause we didn't have much money left. It was no kebab but it was very nice of them to do that for us. I think Ally was really thrilled to see them and they both seemed nice enough. It was just weird that it was our final day.

A night of packing, a subway trip to the airport, and then a flight to Miami. We had a 7 hour layover there but thankfully Ally's boyfriend rescued us. He took us to get Cuban food and to see the beach. So much better than sitting in the airport. And then another quick flight and I was back at home eating Chinese food and watching The Newsroom.

I still haven't gotten it through my head that I am not going to Bradford, but I have so much to do here in preparation for this school year. Hopefully it won't be too long until I am travelling again and I can see my friends.

But for now I am a homebody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment