About Me

Alabama, United States
Originally this blog was just a journal of my year studying abroad in England, but now its just my life. I can't seem to sit still so most of it is travel related, but who knows where it will go from here. Don't be fooled by the name. I LOVE to travel, I'm just not always merry.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Change of Plans

After Dublin we decided to cancel our Milan trip the net weekend. We were both getting worn out from constantly packing up and leaving only to return to school. Also we could never stay in a place long enough to settle down. So, no more trips until I was going to see my friend Maile in Seville. Of course that did not end up happening so the next trip is not until I see her in London.

Its nice that I know I have another semester so I can take time of from travelling when I feel I need to. Constantly moving is a lot of work. People need down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment