About Me

Alabama, United States
Originally this blog was just a journal of my year studying abroad in England, but now its just my life. I can't seem to sit still so most of it is travel related, but who knows where it will go from here. Don't be fooled by the name. I LOVE to travel, I'm just not always merry.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Off to London!!

I'm off to London for the weekend and it will be a wonderful break from all the studying I've been doing. It will be bloody cold, but I know how to layer. I'll basically be like an onion.
I'm not sure what I will be up to, but I am supposed to meet up with a friend from camp, Maile. We haven't seen each other in about three years so I am very excited to see her. Hopefully all goes well and my nose doesn't freeze off because that is the one thing I can't cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment