About Me

Alabama, United States
Originally this blog was just a journal of my year studying abroad in England, but now its just my life. I can't seem to sit still so most of it is travel related, but who knows where it will go from here. Don't be fooled by the name. I LOVE to travel, I'm just not always merry.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

The End of the Semester is Approaching

I only have one more week of classes and 13 days 'till I go home, and I am starting to feel the pressure. Technically my one exam isn't until January 9th and my 3 papers aren't due until the 8th, but I have a lot to do. I need to complete the papers before I get home because I will never get anything accomplished there. Home is just so distracting. Also I am only going to be there for two weeks and my dad already has me listing places I want to eat.

I just don't know where the time went. I can't believe my first semester abroad is almost over. I have not traveled to enough places yet and for that reason alone I am glad that I have another semester to go. Otherwise a year is a long time. However, my friends Elizabeth and Rachel will both be abroad next semester and that should make things more exciting.

November was not the best month overall and I realize its more about who you are with than where you are. I think I was just letting the cold, rainy weather get to me. It also doesn't help that it starts getting dark by 4:00. It just takes a little more effort to get me out of bed, but I am working on it. Next semester I will be prepared; I will be better. But I'm glad I'll be able to take a break at home before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment