About Me

Alabama, United States
Originally this blog was just a journal of my year studying abroad in England, but now its just my life. I can't seem to sit still so most of it is travel related, but who knows where it will go from here. Don't be fooled by the name. I LOVE to travel, I'm just not always merry.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Let Me Just Gush For A Bit...

...about the phenomenal weather! Yes, there has been amazing weather in England! no more snow, but actual sun. Today, for the first time in I can't remember how long, I need sunglasses in Bradford. I didn't even wear a jacket today, not even a jumper. Yesterday kids were literally playing cricket in the street (its hard to get much more British than that).

Unfortunately, all my research papers are due in two weeks so I have to spend most of my time in the library. But the moments I get to spend outside are marvelous and I can't wait to go hiking with Elizabeth this weekend!

1 comment: