About Me

Alabama, United States
Originally this blog was just a journal of my year studying abroad in England, but now its just my life. I can't seem to sit still so most of it is travel related, but who knows where it will go from here. Don't be fooled by the name. I LOVE to travel, I'm just not always merry.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

That Time of Year...Again.

So once again I have waited until the last minute and all of my final papers are due in a week. That's 9,000 words to write and I haven't even finished doing my research. So much for trying to work ahead. At least my topics are interesting. I am writing about Durkheim and suicide terrorism, ambiguous identities in Alice in Wonderland, Northern Lights, and The Secret Garden, and the emergence of celebrity culture and its impacts of everyday life. I shouldn't have much trouble reaching the word count, but I just need to get some motivation. Anyone have any to spare?

No comments:

Post a Comment