About Me

Alabama, United States
Originally this blog was just a journal of my year studying abroad in England, but now its just my life. I can't seem to sit still so most of it is travel related, but who knows where it will go from here. Don't be fooled by the name. I LOVE to travel, I'm just not always merry.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Farewell Dinner

Well I'm not leaving England yet, but last night we had a farewell dinner because it is the last time my flatmates and I will all be in Bradford. We invited all our friends to Omar Khan's, and while the curry is not as good as at Ambala the night was great. I still had 7000 words to write by the morning, but the three hour dinner was a much needed break. Turns out I was on the same page with my essays as a few of my friends, but a couple of them had completed their essays ages ago.
I just always have a good time hanging out with Jasmine, Elliot, Pheobe, Gabby, and Jens. Lisa couldn't quite make it because she still had a ton of essay work to do and Dan couldn't make it because he is on tour with his band in Germany. I am just glad I don't have to say goodbye to these lovely people just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment